Q & A Corner - Issue #7
This months' issue of NASET Q & A Corner presents the following questions about Technology and Universal Design.
Issue #7 Questions and Answers about Technology and Universal Design
This NASETQ & A Corner will provide you with the answers to the following questions about technology and universal design:
- What does “technology” mean?
- What is “access?”
- What is “assistive technology?”
- What is “universal design?”
- What are the principles of Universal Design?
- How did Universal Design get started?
- How can Universal Design help students with disabilities gain access to the general curriculum?
- How can Universal Design be applied to curriculum?
- How can assessments be universally designed?
- Why is it worth using universally designed assessments?
NASET Members - Login to access this issue of the NASETQ & A Corner