Q & A Corner - Issue #58
NASET Q & A Corner
Questions and Answers on The Common Core State Standards
Ready for the Common Core? You’ve probably heard a lot about this new initiative in education called the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). What’s it all about? How does it relate to you as an educator, administrator, or parent? How does it apply to students, especially those with disabilities? This issue of NASET’s Q & A Corner, developed by the National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities, will help you find answers to many of the questions surrounding the common core standards and its impact on administrators, educators and parents, including:
- What are the Common Core State Standards (CCSS)?
- What’s happening in your state?
- How do the standards apply to students with disabilities?
- Where can I find resources especially for administrators?
- Where can I find resources especially for educators?
- Where can I find resources especially for families?
NASET Members - Login to access this issue of the NASETQ & A Corner