Beacon Day School
Beacon believes in the success of every student, both at school and beyond our campus. Every program we implement, every evidence-based therapeutic intervention we offer is designed to meet the unique needs of each student we serve.
Our approach to your child’s education is unlike any other; our academic program is based on principles rooted in integrated education, using differentiated instruction and delivered by expert educators in classrooms that foster a sense of community.
Our mission to serve students with autism and related disorders and their families by providing an exceptional, innovative, and student-centered education in a safe, collaborative and compassionate environment.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Related Disorder, Intellectual Disabilities, Multiple Disabilities, Down’s Syndrome, ADD/ADHD
- Ages 5-22
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Social Skills Development Program
- Community Based Instruction (CBI)
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Adapted Physical Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Mary J. Lang, Ph.D., R.N., BCBA-D
Founder and CEO, Beacon Day School
24 Centerpointe Drive
La Palma, CA 90623