Your Selected Job Posting
Special Education TeacherJune 08, 2021
Various Locations in Washington State
Full time (1.0 FTE)
The Special Education Teacher provides services to special education students with a range of moderate to severe disabilities ages three to 21 years of age. The Special Education Teacher leads the IEP team to develop data driven student learning and behavioral goals. The Special Education Teacher is responsible for developing curriculum and program strategies consistent with the student's learning level and to continually assess student progress towards IEP goals. Teaching environments include resource rooms and self-contained classrooms at the elementary, middle, and high school level.
Assignment/Location: We are hiring the following positions (all are 185 day contract unless noted)
- Kalama School District, High School Lifeskills
- Methow Valley School District, Elementary
- Centerville School District and Goldendale MS
- Raymond School District, High School
- Ocean Beach School District, Long Beach Elementary
- Ocean Beach School District, Hiltop Middle School
- Lyle School District, Elementary
- Stevenson-Carson School District, Middle School
- Quest Academy Day Treatment (2 openings, 192 day contract)
- Hold or be eligible to hold a valid Washington teaching certificate with K-12 special education endorsement.
- Experience in writing individualized curriculum.
- Experience in developing, executing and adjusting behavior management programs.
We provide a professional yet family-friendly work environment. To that end, our benefits are designed to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families. Full-Time or Part-Time positions working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for our standard package of benefits; retirement, medical, dental, and vision insurance offered at affordable premiums, flexible spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursement, an employee assistance program, and much more! For details please visit: www.esd112.org/hr/benefits/ for a summary of the Benefits of Employment.
More Information & Apply:
Complete details, job descriptions, and to apply, please visit our job postings website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/esd112
Contact Chelsea Jacobson, Employment Manager
360-750-7503 or firstname.lastname@example.org