Your Selected Job Posting
Educational Instructional Support SpecialistsOctober 23, 2020
Special Education in Institutional Settings (SEIS)
The Collaborative for Educational Services (CES) is seeking Educational Instructional Support Specialists to assist with onsite coordination of hybrid and/or remote teaching and learning. The Specialist will provide structure, onsite support and the connection to teachers as needed. The Specialist's purpose is to make sure that students have what they need in order to actively, and successfully engage with their learning when done via remote instruction, or through a combination of in person and on-line (hybrid) programming. These temporary positions serve CES' Special Education in Institution Settings (SEIS) program under the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. These openings are in Taunton, Tewksbury and Worcester MA.
Who We Are:
Dedicated and collaborative teams of educators committed to the provision of high quality educational services to over 500 special education students in more than 80 institutional settings across Massachusetts.
Quality and excellence, innovation, creativity and vision, inclusiveness, equity and diversity and collaboration with others. Creating a community of care is foundational to the work we do, together!
Social Justice and Equity work is central to our mission, especially in these times. We understand that all forms of oppression are damaging. We engage in this work pro-actively and purposefully, with the intent of positive outcomes, and because we need to.
We hope that you will join us in this work!
This is you:
- You know how to set up and use blended learning technologies.
- You enjoy helping others as they learn to use new digital tools.
- You value professionalism; are patient and comfortable in a variety of settings.
- You love to learn! You seek to thoughtfully employ best practices, support diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
Highlights of What You Will Do:
- Provide a range of classroom supports for digital learning to help a very diverse student population receive an education which meets their needs.
- Work closely with teachers, clinicians and other staff, in ways that create and sustain, a supportive culture for students.
We are especially excited about candidates with experience working in institutional settings. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. This is a temporary position through the end of the 20-21 School year.