Your Selected Job Posting
Special Education TeacherAugust 28, 2020
Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Special Education Teacher
$60,000/school year (185 days), summers off with year-round pay and year round appreciation. Special Education Teachers needed in Arizona (Phoenix and surrounding cities). Needs are in the self-contained and resource settings serving students with emotional disabilities (ED), Autism (A), Severe/Profound (S/P), and Intellectual Disabilities (ID). STARS is the largest school contract agency in AZ. STARS is owned and operated by Occupational Therapists. You will be an employee and receive full benefits (see below). With a proven track record, STARS is able to offer you an unbeatable support system and resources. STARS is hiring for the 2020-2021 school year. STARS places Special Education Teachers throughout the Phoenix, Tucson and the surrounding area public schools.
Certification through the AZDOE, in Special Education. Arizona Fingerprint Card through AZDPS. We will help you get the credentials needed and reimburse you for the cost.
Salary: $60,000/school year, based on 185 days.
STARS also offers a fantastic benefit package including:
- 6 weeks off
- 100% Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance,
- $1,000/year Continuing Ed Money
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid DOE Certification Fees
- Paid NASET Dues
- Spanish Immersion trip
- Hawaii Trip for two
- 401K, 125 Plan,
- Direct Deposit
- Evaluation tools and treatment supplies
- Two company sponsored parties with professional entertaiment
- Company newsletter
- STARS sponsored dinner meetings with national/local speakers
- Yearly raises
- Referral bonuses
- Moving $
- Birthday gifts and other appreciation throughout the year.
- Genuine Appreciation. YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A STAR!!!
Brian Paulsen, COO #480.221.2573