Series I - Step-By-Step Guide Part XI
Part XI - End of the School Year Responsibilities
Even though we are coming down to the end of the school year, there will be several important issues that need to be the focus of your attention. This is a very crucial part of the year since it will define what you have accomplished with parents and students. Many legal requirements occur during this time of year depending on the school district in which you are employed. So let’s take these topics one at a time so that you are prepared for each one. The topics covered in this stage will include:
- Teacher reports for triennial evaluations
- Preparing for annual review meetings
- Declassification or decertification of students with learning disabilities
- Extended school year recommendations
- Writing end of year reports to parents
NASET Members - Login Below to Access the Full e_Publication
Forgot your password?
Please enter the email address by which you registered your user account. Then press "Send password" and your password will immediately be emailed to you. Make sure to spell your email address correctly.