Special Education Teacher
San Diego, CA
Job Category: Education/Teaching
Posted on June 18, 2014
ACES is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with Autism or other special needs. We provide comprehensive, professional services to maximize individuals' potential in the home, school and community, throughout their lifespan.
ACES is currently looking to hire a Teacher for the day class at ACES Academy NPS (moderate to severe). The hours would be M-F from 7am to 3pm*.
Must Meet the Following Requirements
- CA credential authorizing instruction for moderate to severe population or be enrolled in appropriate credential program and eligible for an internship credential
- Knowledge of ABA, TEACCH, and assistive technology
- Able to write, implement, and oversee implementation of behavior intervention plans -able to complete all IEP documents
- Successful at collaborating with other teachers, directors, SLPs, OTs, district case managers, and behavioral interventionists
- Demonstrate leadership skills -create and maintain a safe classroom environment
- Demonstrate skill in working with students in a positive, supportive manner
- Have knowledge of a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum that are effective with students across a variety of disabilities
Employee Benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, and Vision), PTO and competitive salary.
If you believe you have the dedication and desire to help create change for our clients, then we invite you to apply right away. You may submit your resume to email@example.com Please include a brief introduction & attach resume in .doc format. Please be sure to put "ACES Academy Teacher" in the subject line. You may visit our website at www.acesaba.com to learn more about ACES.
No Phone Calls Please. Due to the volume of resumes, we will contact only those candidates whose experience, education, availability and location match the current needs of ACES. Thank you for your interest and understanding.Back to Latest Job Listings