Special Education Teacher (moderate-severe)
Santa Clara CA
Job Category: Special Education Teacher (moderate-severe)
Posted on December 04, 2013
PACE's Special Education Teacher is responsible for maintaining a learning environment for students with Autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Plan instruction and design learning experiences.
- Organize lesson plans.
- Create and maintain effective learning environments.
- Supervise classroom aides daily activities â€¢ Work with an interdisciplinary team including occupational and speech therapists.
- Bachelors degree with a certified L1 teaching credential in moderate-severe special education is a minimum. Masters in special education with an L2 credential in moderate-severe special education is preferred. )
- California credential preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience in special education teaching is highly preferred.
- Dept. of Justice and FBI fingerprints will be required after job offer has been accepted.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid time off during school breaks and holidays
- Interdisciplinary team environment
- Dedicated staff
- San Francisco Bay Area location
Pacific Autism Center for Education (PACE) provides high quality programs for individuals with Autism and associated developmental disabilities in the San Francisco Bay Area.Back to Latest Job Listings