Latest Job Listings
Job Category: Administrator
Posted on Friday, 05. of February 2016
The Director of Student Services oversees the delivery of educational services that augment and supplement regular classroom education. These services include special education, school nursing, home tutoring and oversight of the education of homeless children.
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- License as a Special Education Administrator
- 5-7 years as a school administrator and 5 years as a special education teacher.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: mid-$120,000s. Excellent benefits.
Director of Human Resources
Andover Public Schools
36 Bartlet Street
Andover, MA 01810
Job Category: Special Education Teacher
Posted on Thursday, 04. of February 2016
Special Education Teacher - Institute for Child Development
About The Research Foundation for SUNY at Binghamton:
The Research Foundation, founded in 1951, exists to serve SUNY and to capitalize on the scope, scale and diversity of SUNY as an engine of New York state's innovation economy.
The RF supports nearly $1 billion in SUNY research activity annually, providing sponsored programs administration and commercialization support services to SUNY faculty performing
research in numerous disciplines.
The Research Foundation of SUNY is a private not-for-profit corporation that administers externally funded sponsored projects for and on behalf of SUNY. The Research Foundation is a separate employer from SUNY and the State of New York and offers separate compensation and benefit plans.
- Formulate, write, and implement Individual Education Plans.
- Develop, construct, write and implement habilitative programs for children.
- Objectively evaluate child behavior and performance.
- Monitor and objectively evaluate child behavior and performance and modify programs as required.
- Conduct and Consult on program analyses to determine effectiveness.
- Prepare written reports as needed.
- Maintain frequent contact with parents or guardians of children, in oral and written forms, regarding child progress on IEP goals.
- Participate orally and by providing written material in multiple weekly staff meetings.
- Provide support, in vivo supervision and performance feedback to paraprofessional staff as directed.
- Provide support, in vivo supervision and performance feedback to undergraduate practicum students as directed.
- Provide direct child instruction and care for 5-days a week as determined by the Unit calendar. Meetings, preparation, parent contact, etc. will occur outside direct child attendance times
- Be available for ad hoc meetings and consultation during work hours as specified by Director of Educational Services, which may vary.
- Participate in all habilitative, self-help and emotional development programs as requested.
- Maintain appropriate cleanliness, organization and decoration of classroom.
- Assist children to and from bus stop and monitor lunch period.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical methods and written English expression.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Special Education Teachers will be supervised by and work closely with the Director of Educational Services. In vivo supervision of instructional effectiveness will be provided. In addition, consultation on program development, data evaluation and related responsibilities will be held bi-weekly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- New York State teaching certification or eligibility
- Must be fluent and easily understood in English with very good articulation to accommodate the communication and comprehension needs of the children served.
Please see the Research Foundation website for more information on qualifications and organizational policies.
$33,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Full time position includes full benefits package through the Research Foundation of the State University of NY.
Research Foundation Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity
The Research Foundation for The State University of New York (RF) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
The Research Foundation for SUNY is a private, not for profit corporation.
To apply please submit:
- Cover letter
- Three letters of recommendation are required prior to employment
- You may add additional files/documents after uploading your resume.
- After filling out the contact information, you will be directed to the upload page.
Returning Applicants: - Login to your The Research Foundation for SUNY at Binghamton Careers Account to check your completed application.
Please contact us if you need assistance applying through this website.
Job Category: Full Time
Posted on Wednesday, 27. of January 2016
Texas Woman's University College of Professional Education is seeking qualified candidates for a tenure- track position as Assistant Professor of Special Education in Denton, Texas. Requirements include Ph.D or Ed.D in Special Education or related area, evidence of public school teaching experience with students with disabilities, strong professional knowledge of special education disability categories, potential as undergraduate/graduate instructor, potential in research, scholarship and mentoring doctoral students.
Interested persons should electronically submit letter of application, copies of transcripts, curriculum vitae, contact information, and the names/contact information of references to: email@example.com. Email header or subject line must include job title and job code number 15 PE-TE02.
Job Category: Education
Posted on Tuesday, 26. of January 2016
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
Special Education Teacher (Part-time)
Mentor and support will be provided.
Three Oaks Public School Academy
1212 Kingsley St.
Muskegon, MI 49442
- Valid Michigan Elementary Teacher Certificate with an endorsement any of the following:
- Cognitive impairment
- Learning disabled
- Emotional impairment
- Demonstrated competence as a teacher.
- Excellent verbal and written expression.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
To provide students with a first class learning experience, contributing to their development as responsible citizens and leaders in their communities.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: http://www.applitrack.com/choice/onlineapp.
Applications will be accepted until position has been filled.
Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ
Job Category: Special Education Teacher
Posted on Monday, 11. of January 2016
$48,000/school year (180 days). Summers off with year round pay. Special Education Teachers needed in Arizona (Phoenix and surrounding cities). Needs are in the self-contained and resource settings serving students with emotional disabilities (ED), Autism (A), Severe/Profound (S/P), and Intellectual Disabilities (ID). STARS is the largest school contract agency in AZ. STARS is owned and operated by Occupational Therapists. You will be an employee and receive full benefits (see below). With a proven track record, STARS is able to offer you an unbeatable support system and resources. STARS is hiring for the 2015-2016 school year. STARS places Special Education Teachers throughout the Phoenix, Tucson and the surrounding area public schools.
- Certification through the AZDOE, in Special Education
- Arizona Fingerprint Card through AZDPS
- We will help you get the credentials needed and reimburse you for the cost.
$48,000/school year, based on 180 days
STARS also offers a fantastic benefit package including:
- 16 weeks off
- 100% Company paid Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- $1,000/year Continuing Ed Money
- Paid DOE Certification Fees
- Paid NASET Dues
- Spanish Immersion trip
- Hawaii Trip for two
- 125 Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Evaluation tools and treatment supplies
- Two company sponsored parties with professional entertainment
- Company newsletter
- STARS sponsored dinner meetings with national/local speakers
- Yearly raises
- Referral bonuses
- Moving $
- Birthday gifts and other appreciation throughout the year
- Genuine Appreciation