University of Cincinnati
UC Changing Behaviors.
UC Changing Lives.
University of Cincinnati's online graduate certificate and master's degree in behavior analysis can expand your skills in the core competencies of applied behavior analysis and prepare you to become a skilled practitioner.
- 100% online; no on-campus residency
- Learn from real-world, clinically experienced faculty
- No GRE required for admission
- Complete the certificate in as few as three semesters, and the master's in as few as five
- Regional and CAEP* accreditation
- Financial Aid available for both the graduate certificate and master's degree
To learn more - Click here
AASEP Board Certification in Special Education Professionals (BCSE)
In partnership with The American Academy of Special Education Professionals(AASEP), NASET members now have the opportunity to achieve AASEP Board Certification in Special Education - (B.C.S.E.) at a reduced fee. AASEP Board Certification in Special Education - (B.C.S.E.) is a voluntary choice on the part of the candidate. The candidate for Board Certification wishes to demonstrate a commitment to excellence to employers, peers, administrators, other professionals, and parents. From the standpoint of the Academy, board certification will demonstrate the highest professional competency in the area of special education. Board Certification in Special Education establishes a much needed standard for professionals, across disciplines, who work with exceptional children.
For more information on Board Certification in Special Education, click here