Group Membership Program - National Association of Special Education Teachers
Great Reasons to Join as a Group!
- Your staff will have access to 51 Professional Development Courses
- Your staff will have access to one of the largest databases of special education information available throughout the world.
- Your staff can save up 45% off the individual membership rates. (savings are determined by the total number of members joining at one time)
- Membership only access to NASET's Special Educator e-Journal provides useful articles on a wide range of topics that affect the special education community.
- Receive NASET News through our weekly emailed publication: Week In Review - the newsletter that keeps our members updated on the latest publications, articles resources and news developments that affect the special education community.
- Receive NASET e-Publications such as The Practical Teacher, The Classroom Management Series and Parent Teacher Conference Handouts. All are designed and presented to assist our members with their day to day practical teaching challenges.
- Peer/Staff recognition that they are part of a national organization designed for their needs.
Your staff will have access to a peer reviewed Journal (JAASEP) through a partnership with The American Academy of Special Education Professionals
How Do I Enroll My Group in NASET?
NASET requires that each individual who enrolls provides the information that is requested on the “Group Membership Application” either online our via our mail-in application.
Who Can Apply?
Special Education Teachers
Inclusion Classroom Teachers
Professors of Special Education
Undergraduate or Graduate Students Working Toward Special Education Teaching Certification
Administrators with a degree or background in Special Education
Teacher Assistants Working in Special Education Classrooms
How Much Does it Cost?
Price Per Member
|Membership Type||5-10||11-15||16-20||21 +|
|Special Education Teacher||$40.00||$38.00||$35.00||$32.00|