Hampton Academy is a private day school approved by the State of New Jersey to provide therapeutic and educational services to classified students in grades 6 through 12. All students are admitted to Hampton Academy on the basis of their Individual Educational Plans. In all cases the IEP must indicate a need for intensive clinical support upon which Hampton Academy’s program is focused. Among the social and emotional difficulties exhibited by Hampton Academy students are anxiety, depression, low frustration tolerance, and problems resulting from substance abuse. Additionally, many students experience social conflicts with peers, adults and authority figures.
Hampton Academy is a New Jersey Department of Education Approved Site for Administration of all New Jersey Statewide Assessments.
Emotionally Disturbed; Specific Learning Disabilities; Other Health Impaired; Multiple Disabilities; Socially Maladjusted.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Social Skills Development Program
- Certified School Nursing Services
- College Courses
- Art Therapy
- Small Group Instruction
- Career Exploration Services
- School Psychologist Services
- Substance Abuse Prevention Groups
- Behavioral Incentive Programs
- Field Trips
- Summer Credit Completion Program
- Summer Academic Skill Development Program