Children's Specialized Hospital / School Program
Children’s Specialized Hospital/School Program provides a comprehensive range of educational, therapeutic, medical and social services designed to optimize the individual potential of each child. Services are provided in a nurturing and child oriented environment.
Children’s Specialized Hospital recognizes that parents are the most important component in their child’s development. We are committed to providing Family Centered Care and putting the needs of the child and family at the center of all activities.
Children’s Specialized Hospital/School Program offers Preschool classes (ages 3 to 5) and Primary Classes (ages 5 to 9) for children who display developmental delays or have behavioral or medical issues.
Services provided include:
- Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Small, developmentally appropriate classes
- Social Work Services
- Augmentative Communication and Feeding Clinics
- Neuro/Developmental and Physiatry Clinics
- Art and Music Enrichment Programs
- Field Trips
- Parent Support Groups
- Extended School Year Program