Q & A Corner - Issue #9
Issue #9 Questions and Answers about Individualized Education Programs
This NASET Q & A Corner will provide you with the answers to the following questions about Individualized Education Programs:
- What is an Individualized Education Program (IEP)?
- What is the Purpose of an IEP?
- Who Develops the IEP?
- What Content Must Be Included in a Studentís IEP?
- What are Related Services?
- How is a Student's Placement Determined?
- What Happens after the IEP is Written?
- How Does the IEP Get Implemented?
- How Often Will a Student's IEP be Reviewed and Revised?
- What are Some Guiding Principles for IEP Development?
In addition to the questions answered in this issue, there is also a summary of the steps to developing and implementing an IEP.
NASET Members - Login to access this issue of the NASET Q & A Corner