Q & A Corner - Issue #5
This months' issue of NASET Q & A Corner presents the following questions about Transition Services from School Age to Adult Life.
Issue #5 Questions and Answers about Transition Services from School Age to Adult Life
- What are Transition Services?
- Who is Entitled to Transition Services?
- What areas are Included under Transitional Services?
- What is the District’s Role in Transition Services?
- What is an Individualized Transition Education Program (ITEP)?
- What is a Vocational Assessment?
- What Concerns should the Parent/guardians be Aware of if Their Student will be Entering a Work Situation After Aging Out?
- What are the Different Types of Work Situations Available to Students with Disabilities?
- What Should a Parent/guardian or Student with a Disability Consider with Post-Secondary Education?
NASET Members - Login to access this issue of the NASET Q & A Corner